Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Perception is your Reality

We had the interns over tonight for "Intern Time". It was a pretty sweet time, we are going over a book, "Celebration of Discipline" by Richard Foster. Tonight we talked about Study, and Simplicity. It was a really neat time to hear from others and to learn a good bit. Something that I think became a theme between these two chapters was the idea of perception being reality. We as people, view our reality in what our perception is. I think it is that simple. The question I have been challenged with today is to truly look at what is my perception. What leads me to my reality, and how and where is it derived.

1 comment:

  1. I liked reading through Celebration of Discipline... some good thoughts from that book. I've been debating whether or not I should read through it again (the last time was a few years ago) and I think you may have just inspired me to pick it up again.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete