Saturday, October 25, 2008

Constant Reminder

I am consistently reminded of what real conversation and real friendship can mean to an individual. Think about the last time that you had a really good conversation with someone. A conversation where you didn't think about what you were going to say next, but yet spoke with a freedom that was not worried about how what you said would be received. Those exchanges are very priceless. The opportunity to share your thoughts and heart with someone and to have them do the same is rare. I am just thankful for the chance to have that in my life. I have been reminded today of the people that love me for who and what I am... period. I consider that a true blessing that I do not deserve but am fortunate enough to have. Sometimes, it is worth a moment or two, to slow down, take a deep breathe and be thankful for what is around you, not what you are looking to obtain or go next.

No comments:

Post a Comment