Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My head is under attack.

First, I played football today after work, and my body is completely pissed. Before that I closed down the waterfront today at camp which is one of the most labor intensive days of the year which also beat the crap out of my body. But anyways back to my head being under attack. Yesterday I was at work and a buddy I work with Anthony, threw a Frisbee in my general direction, the only problem is I was unaware of it. At the last second he yelled my name, it hit me right in the forehead and set me flying to the ground. Today, I was climbing a ladder to put some stuff up in the Gym and stood up and hit my head on the corner of the heating unit which also sent me almost to being knocked out. Finally today during football, I went to dive for a flag and about that time my buddy puffer swung around and gave me a black eye with the back of his head. I do not think my head can take much more.

1 comment:

  1. I realize that you probably aren't laughing but I think that's really funny :)

    ReplyDelete