Sunday, March 22, 2009

Stupid Dog

Today, Sarah and Maple and I went to a park here in the Jasper area. I have noticed something about the people who live in Jasper, they like to stare. This park area was a huge asphalt path around four or five baseball fields. Groups of people were practicing with their kids or something of that nature on multiple fields. As we would come around each time, they would look at us from the bleachers in a way that was odd. Maybe we look funny or something or it was odd that I was on my bike and Sarah and Maple were walking beside me... I am not sure, but they stare none the less. I do not understand the culture completely. So anyways onto the stupid dog. As we were walking around the park this stray dog took a liking to Maple and keep trying to come around and "sniff her." After a while, I tried to get rid of the dog. I would say, "get" or "go away" and it would back off or run ahead and hide around the next corner only to jump out as we passed and go after Maple again. I even tried to give it tire burn with my bike to make it go away. At one point this dog dropped its butt on the ground and dragged it for a while and that is when we decided to move to another part of the park via my truck. Stupid dog...

By the way, Sarah learned how to throw a mean Frisbee today.

No comments:

Post a Comment