Sunday, March 8, 2009

3 is a magic number

I worked this weekend at STC, it was a good weekend, really easy going which was great. I had the opportunity to meet a really nice guy who was our Weekend doctor. He had a three legged Lab. I thought the story of how he acquired this dog was pretty good. It is a very short story maybe not even funny but I liked it. The Doctor was a park one day with his family (wife, two young girls). It just so happen to be the same day that a pet adoption day. A bunch of puppies and a playground, a tough combo for a dad to say no. So his girls went over to look at all the puppies to adopt. His daughters automatically were drawn to this one black lab puppy. It had one interesting thing about it. It only has three legs. It is now only 4 months old and as Richard told me, he does not hop up on people very much due to the only have one back leg thing. Seriously a three legged dog, and all from just taking your little girls to the park.

1 comment: