Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Maple: 0 Bed:1

When Sarah and I are getting ready to wash our comforter, we will usually let Maple sleep on the bed. So once in a while Maple will get a treat and get to sleep on the bed. She usually knows its coming because Sarah and I will be talking about it and using her name a bunch. She loves it, she nestles in and rolls around on back and gets in the perfect position for good doggy sleep. So we all fall asleep, except me of course I was laying there trying to fall asleep when I noticed some movement from across the bed. Maple having dreams and barking under her breath and twitching a little bit. Then all of the sudden, I look over to see Maple roll over and go flying off the bed. She flipped off and hit the ground hard. You could tell it startled her when because she was quick to jump up and see what had happened. From there she went to her bed for a little safer sleep. After about ten minutes she was ready to give the bed another try. This time she went to the middle bottom at our feet and was successful for the rest of the night.

4 comments:

  1. i may have to start my own blog to remedy the lack of quality of late mr. springer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I say, I must object. Peaks and Valleys do happen but we must press on. I mean lets not jump ship yet. Lets just ride this out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh i still faithfully read, i'm just saying that if we were judging this post on the poop scale (clean get away being the best and a nasty gut-wrenching rhea experience being the worst) then this post would probably lean more towards the messy soft serve type. Not the worst, no pain, but clearly not your best work. Think about it. I'm just saying.

    ReplyDelete