Saturday, March 21, 2009

Farmers Market

Today Sarah, Maple and I went down to Atlanta to have a fun day in the city. It was a really relaxing day of walking around some neat areas, chick-fila and some gelato ice cream? or something like that. On the way home we stopped at this farmers market. This place was huge, I would say about the size of a football field, maybe a little bigger. Everything in this place was organic and fresh. All the spices we bought were process the day before and all the bread was baked this morning, all ingrediants were natural etc. It was really neat, you name it they had it and the odd part was it was all really cheap. We bought a bunch of stuff for a lot cheaper than it would have cost us here at our normal grocery store. But the really fun part was I bought a coconut... yeap thats right. I am about to open that bad boy up throw a straw in there and enjoy my beach like drink. Also, I found out tonight that some people eat goat, yeah I thought that was weird. I also found out that some people do not wear deoderant and carry quite a cloud of stinkness around with them. It made me think of pig pin from charlie brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment