Thursday, November 6, 2008

Sleeping Pills

I took a dose of sleeping pills tonight. I did not sleep very well last night and wanted to make sure that I had a full nights sleep. I took them about one hour ago. I have been sitting here for a few minutes thinking about what to share with you tonight. The sleeping pills are slowly creeping up on me. As I was staring at the computer screen I noticed that I really did not want to lift my hands up to the keyboard. I started to and they just said, "naaww why don't you just leave us right here... ahh thats better." I have noticed that as I type my body is getting slower and trying to let me know that it is now time to sleep. It is kind of funny, when I blink I can tell it's a little slower and when I close my eyes they are very content. I have decided to give in. Good Night.

1 comment: