Monday, November 24, 2008

If you are sweamish do not look... seriously


I went to the doctor today to get a bump removed off my arm. It was pretty intense, I guess when I was younger and got stitches, my Mom was just so good at keeping my attention that I never knew that I could watch. So, I watched... most of it. So he used like a hole punch looking thing and some other stuff, I was actually proud of myself, that I was able to watch like I did. I looked away for a moment, and then when I looked back... BAAM there was a hole on my arm. He put some gauze over and went over to the table for a minute. I could not resist, I looked under the gauze again, to check it out. I am not normally like this, I am usually not big on blood etc. Then the doctor took out some tool that pretty much soldered my arm, there were sparks and all. Below is a picture of the aftermath. It is pretty crazy looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment