Monday, November 3, 2008

Maple and Me

I have been sitting here hanging out with Maple for the past few hours. It has been pretty fun, just chillin doing this and that... playing with Maple's cow and running around the apartment. I looked at Maple and little bit ago and said "is your Mom home?". That is when she knows Sarah is getting home. Maple got excited and went to the door to see if Sarah was behind it. Sarah was not to get home for about three hours. So Maple set up shop about ten feet from the door and laid down with her head between her paws and stared at the door. So Maple and I have been sitting here waiting for Sarah to get home. We are both pretty pumped to see her walk through that door. Maple taught me a little bit today about loving someone. I have been sitting here reminded constantly about Sarah getting home by Maples' unwillingness to budge from her post. (that is a little white lie, she moved after a while, but only to hang out at my feet) That dog sure does love Sarah and gets super excited every time I mention her name. So with that I am going to join Maple with the anxious wait for Sarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment