Thursday, July 31, 2008

I think I drank some liquid metal



So, it's 9:17 p.m. as I sit here typing this Blog. I got home from work around 510 or so, I talked to Sarah on the phone for a bit, of which I was pretty grumpy. (Sorry Sarah. She is always so sweet and even puts up with me when I am Grumpy, but think that I am not Grumpy... but it just makes it worse on the sleepy denial Grumpy end...) Anyways, I decided I need a nap because I felt like I had been run over by a train. I grabbed my sleeping bag, and Maple's bed too because she said that she wouldn't mind getting a little nappage in as well. It was raining outside and thundering, I turned all the lights off and put on an episode of The Office, the one where Michael tries to prove that the office is dangerous and then almost jumps off the building onto a moon bounce. Yeah. I think I was in the perfect storm situation for naps. I do not take them very often, I have a hard time laying down because I think of all the things I could be doing, did not have that problem today. I slept for about four hours and when I woke up... my mouth tasted like a big cup of metal and my limbs were in slow motion as I tried to itch my foot (damn yellow jackets). I am now going to eat something, probably some coffee cake and then go back to Bed. Every once in a while, I think a night like this is good. very very good. Just give your mind and your body a break, a little appreciation.

No comments:

Post a Comment