Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Challenge


Okay, so here is the deal. I was inspired and challenged by a friend of mine. He did something he calls a POD (picture of the day) for one year. He took one picture everyday for a year and posted it onto flickr and watched what happened. I have been thinking along those lines in the past month. I thought about what would happen or what I would say, if I "blogged" something everyday or so. What thoughts would I type, what would in this world would stick out to me to write about. So with that said, I am going to take the challenge of a blog at least five out of seven days a week for a year and see what comes of it. I may be able to blog for the complete seven days a week but then again five might be good enough for my brain. I am curious to see what happens with my thoughts and observations of the world around me. So... here we go.

3 comments:

  1. Brad, welcome to the blogosphere. I wish you the best of luck on your challenge, and will make sure to check back on you.

    http://www.rustylong.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  2. blogging is cooooool.

    Maybe that will be motivation for me to get back on the blog train.

    greatdaneness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This will be fun ... can't wait to see the pics!

    ReplyDelete