Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Happily, hello!

Well folks, I am on the Internet and up and running. I would first like to thank hugh from hughes net for giving me this opportunity to be up and running and God for keep the clouds out of the sky so that hugh can get a signal. So... there have been so many stories since Bradley and I left Georgia in the likeness of the Beverly Hillbillies, to the hundreds of miles of bridges we spent time on in the "wetlands of the south". I know this blog will be a hodge podge of stories so I will get started. First I would like to say that the Texas road systems must have been designed by a monkey, where else does a stop sign lead up to an interstate. We had a run in with a cashier at a home depot who asked us if North Carolina was spelled with a c or a k... It has been a great time so far, Bradey and I have been the jack of all trades doing many different tasks and getting it done. If you do not know, I am in Texas for a month working at a camp that Young Life rents. The staff here has been amazing and wonderful and really pushed me to love people more. I am happy to be back in the blogosphere and look forward to sharing many more stories while we are here. Love you all.

P.S. Here is a quote from a lady outside of cracker barrel in Mississippi when she saw our truck.

Wow that sure is a lot of stuff on that truck... they must be moving, no one just drives around town with that much stuff in their truck, yea they must be moving.

1 comment:

  1. You should have said a "C", just like in Teces. She would have felt more comfortable.

    ReplyDelete