Monday, August 24, 2009

Springer's Experiment Lives on but a little more sparse

Well folks, it has been a little more than a year now and the post count was 348 posts over the last year. It was a really great time and I was able to write about things that I normally would have just kept in my thoughts. I have decided that in my absence over the last few weeks to make a decision of where I am going to head with my blog. I have decided to post twice a week. So set your feeders and email notification because here they come. I have really enjoyed the last year of blogging but I do not see it possible to continue the daily pursuit. In closing, I look forward to getting to share my thoughts each week and speak to current topics, issues and thoughts that stick in my head. Please continue the feedback if you would like. I would like to give a special mention to Patrick Allen for the most comments this last year and also the most "get your butt in gear" posts award as well. I have enjoyed them very much. The Allen brother dominated the comment box. It has been a great experiment and I will always enjoy looking back over the blog timeline to see the fun we had the first year. So here is to year two and all the fun we shall have. Coming this week, "the turd in the restaurant" and "change is spending". Night Night

1 comment:

  1. i think you should write about today's headline in the N&0, which states that our glorious leader's new budget will result in 9 trillion in new debt. that's change we can believe in.

    ReplyDelete